As a Revenue Analyst you are responsible for the revenue management for a set of hotels in our portfolio. You interact directly with owners, general managers and other stakeholders of the hotels for which you are responsible. You yield on a daily basis, make forecasts, budgets and delve into the performances of your hotels.
What we look for:
- Commercially driven and motivated by achieving targets.
- Always looking for opportunities to improve performance and work more productively/efficiently.
- Analytical and proficient in the use of pricing and demand tools.
- Experience with several systems, like OPERA, Mews, Siteminder, Cubilis, Pace, and Duetto (this is a pre).
- Creating forecasts to predict market trends more accurately.
- Creative, proactive, and detail-oriented.
What we offer:
- Challenging and educational role in a fast growing company
- A very good, above market, salary based on education and experience
- Holiday pay
- 25 vacation days
- Plenty of room for personal development and great career opportunities
- Additionally, we provide a travel allowance, daily lunch, and regularly celebrate our successes!