As a Cluster Revenue Manager you are responsible for the pricing policy of one or two key hotels in our portfolio. You interact directly with owners, general managers and other stakeholders of the hotels for which you are responsible. You yield on a daily basis, make forecasts, budgets and delve into the performances of your hotels.
What we look for:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a (cluster) revenue manager.
- Commercially driven and motivated by achieving targets.
- Always looking for opportunities to improve performance and work more productively/efficiently.
- Able to inspire people and experience leading a small team.
- Analytical and proficient in the use of pricing and demand tools.
- Experience with several systems, namely OPERA, Mews, Siteminder, Cubilis, Pace, and Duetto (this is a pre).
- Creating forecasts to predict market trends more accurately.
- Creative, proactive, and detail-oriented.
What we offer:
- Challenging and educational role in a fast growing company
- A very good, above market, salary based on education and experience
- Holiday pay
- 25 vacation days
- Plenty of room for personal development and great career opportunities
- Additionally, we provide a travel allowance, daily lunch, and regularly celebrate our successes!